Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

5.5 weeks




This is the first blog post in an attempt to tell our story~ the journey to the Waind trio!! These pictures were taken when I was only 5 weeks, i was feeling great and happy to be pregnant! It seemed as though I instantly grew a little pooch, like my body remembered what it did when I was pregnant with Brody and started to prepare instantly. We have been asking Brody if he wants a little brother or sister, and so far his answer has consistently been "NO!" Boy is he in for a surprise!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I might be more excited about this than planning our wedding! :) So happy for you guys!! I'll be thinking about you everyday! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete