Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hospital Break!

Yes, you are counting correctly- that's 3 babes all at home! I wish I
could say it was for good, but Evan is only on loan until 4pm. He has
already had a nice bath and scrub down followed by a 60cc bottle that
he took down with no hesitation! (that's 15cc more than they expect
him to take with the tpn he is getting!) I was also fortunate to have
a visit from Dr. N (one of Evan's pediatricians) who looked in his
mouth for me, confirmed thrush and ordered meds asap. That's what I'm
talkin about!!! Another reason why peds should pair with surgeons
during long hospital stays...better overall care :)

More updates later, we have some sunshine to enjoy!

5 comments: