Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Poor Daddy

I wonder what else can be thrown our way?? Poor Ben woke up at 3am with the pukes :( Upstairs to the guest bedroom he went and I got a couple more hours of sleep before the boys decided it was time to get up at 5am, sigh. I had a busy morning at home with P, R and Brody, filled with lots of stinky diapers and baths for all. Help arrived at noon and I packed up lunch and some toys so Brody and I could spend the afternoon at the hospital with Evan. We were happy to see that he was off his oxygen and his NG tube was taken off of suction since they haven't been getting any bilious output. This hopefully means that it is all moving in the right direction and maybe we will get a dirty diaper soon! They can hear bowel sounds finally so I am getting excited. Evan is resting in my lap and I am trying to convince B to take a nap on the bed in here too, fingers crossed!

Uncle D comes tonight, maybe just in time for the 2am feed if Ben is still out of commission ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment