Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

14 Weeks!


I don't know who asks to see my growing belly more, my Mom or my sister Sam! Here you go ladies!! We had an unexpected trip to the Perinatologists this last week, everything turned out to be ok, just a major scare for us!! We realize that it was probably the first of many scares, but I don't think it will ever get easier. I was sent home for some rest after a couple hours of bleeding, she offered a bed rest prescription, but I kindly declined :) The Dr measured my uterus and said I am measuring between 20-22 weeks already!!

Since we had this extra appointment the US techs wanted to take another "guess" at the sex. Babies A and B were not very telling, and then there was C, showing a very small glimpse of what might be the beginning of a baby pee-pee! I didn't have much to say and quickly changed the subject ;) Ben, on the other hand, is now convinced that we are having 3 more boys, YIKES!!! Time will tell I guess....



Brody is such a lover these days, when you ask for a kiss he really goes for it!!! We have been talking to him more about being a big brother, at times he shows excitement, others...not so much. We were leaving daycare last week and he stopped to wave bye to the babies like he always does. He then said, "I love babies!" With excitement I said "How would you like 3 babies at home??" Brody said "No Mommy, no babies at home." This got quite the rise out of the daycare teachers of course.

xoxo, BBB
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. haha, little B is SO adorable! If you guys have 3 more boys, we are going to run out of the female population if the Waind families keep producing! :) Very exciting! take care of those pumpkins! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two sets of identical triplet boys a few months apart in the PDX area would be incredible considering there are zero to speak of now! If they turn out to be boys we'll have to get them together for a play date just to see how crazy they can get : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your (possible) boys. As you might imagine, I'm biased toward BBBs. :D

    ReplyDelete