Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Where have we been???

Wow...it's been over a year since we had to "shut the blog down" but we are back and free from restrictions! We were advised to turn off all social media during our legal affairs (remember Simply Thick???). I obliged and shut the blog down with the good intention of keeping it up to date in order to turn it back on when everything is settled (which it now is, hooray!!), sadly, blogging to "yourself" was not motivating for me and I did not keep up with posts at all! I'm happy to give it another try and see if I can get back in the swing of it. I do need some help though--there are TONS of pictures that are now missing from the blog, how did this happen?? If anyone knows how I can fix this (I didn't delete any pictures from our computer??), please do let me know!


I hope to slowly but surely add some posts-- some old, some new, to bring this blog back to life :)

The neighborhood watch out protecting our streets and searching for man-holes in hopes to find some more turtles!



No comments:

Post a Comment