Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last pictures from Portland

We had pictures taken for a Full House Moms fundraiser during our last weeks in Portland and just received them. They were taken shortly after Evan's second surgery, you can see how skinny he is compared to Payton and Riley! It was a trying day as it was their nap time and they weren't very happy. Brody also wasn't feeling well as these were taken the day before he was ambulanced to OHSU in May.











The boys have already grown so much since these pics were taken! I hope we get into our house soon- I have only about a zillion pictures to hang up :) These pics make me miss my long hair :( Although I am not sure if I am ready to grow it out again- I think I'll get another cut soon. Brody's hair keeps getting shorter, so mine might as well too (If Ben's get any shorter we will have to get out the bic razor- Ha!)

We had a great day yesterday celebrating Brody's 3rd Birthday, will have to work on that post next :)

1 comment: