Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What day is it??

I can't believe it's only Tuesday- I feel like it should be at least Thursday for the week I have had so far! My days are a blur these days but somehow I am making it through. Jess took the boys out for a little lunch date yesterday and she reports that they behaved very well! Ben's back is still out :( and I didn't get much sleep last night because Brody was up sick multiple times :( I let him sleep with me since Ben has been camped out on the floor (better for his back I guess) and didn't get much sleep between the cleaning of pukey messes and the echoes of the Waind-boys snoring all around me! My 7am meeting came to quick, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment