Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 weeks old

Kisses for Riley....

and Evan...
and Payton!

What a beautiful site for Mommy to capture~ my 5 boys!! Words can't express the flood of emotions...just look at Ben's face in the last pic! The boys were 3 weeks old yesterday (35.2 gestation) and really enjoyed their visit from Big Brother and G&G Waind. I had a rather emotional day, as it was one of those "3 steps back" days with Payton. He was having multiple spells where he needed stimulation to get him to start breathing again, poor little guy is confused and doesn't quite comprehend just how important continuous breathing really is :( I believe every time he has a spell (that he doesn't come out of on his own) it buys him 7 more days in the NICU. I think I had high hopes of bringing them all home this week and I realized last night that it more than likely isn't the reality anymore. I just need to look forward and remind myself that this isn't forever and we will get through it! Thankfully our family and friends are outpouring support, prayers and comforting words that help immensely! We are very fortunate to have a great support group, we love you all!! xoxo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Keep your spirits up! I really enjoy the regular updates and photos... I think of you guys all the time at work as we have 5 sets of triplets that I see frequently. Much love from our family to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I get overwhelmed sometimes with my 2 and your story makes me realize how good we have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs coming your way! I'm praying for all of you. These pics are so precious! Love it! I'd call you but know how c.r.a.z.y. this time is. Please know that we are all here for you if you need us! Anything! Anytime! I've been keeping up on you here, but afraid to call! Lots of hugs and please call even if you need to chat about life in NICU and coming home and everything in between!

    ReplyDelete