Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

All together...finally!!





This was the most incredible experience, one that we have been waiting 2 looong weeks to see!! Since Payton has improved so much over the last 24 hours we were able to sandwich him in-between his brothers for their 1st (of millions) photo-ops! Evan, of course, was not phased and pretty much slept through the entire process, Payton was not sure what to think at first but calmed down eventually and Riley was his usual inquisitive self and didn't get rowdy until he had a diaper full that he wanted changed ASAP ;) As soon as they can maintain their temp (Riley just needs to grow a bit more) they should be moved into a bigger crib together and be able to bond more- we can't wait!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures.....amazing boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE BOYS!! I want to disappear from work for a long time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't begin to describe how awesome it is to see these pictures and read your posts.

    Thank you both so much for sharing with us this incredible journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would go completely crazy if it weren't for your blog and pictures. Thank you for considering your family and friends who can't be there but wish they could. I choke up with every post I read because I am overwhelmed with love for these boys, you, Ben, and Brody. xoxoox Aunty Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see the former wombmates are back together, they are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo happy to hear of all the great progress. You have all been on my mind so much lately. We pray for continued wonderful news! Love to read your blog. Thank you for sharing so much!! Take care and I look forward to being in touch! xo

    ReplyDelete