Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jealous!

I have been saying for awhile that I will know when I have found complete balance between family/work/mama-time will be when I am consistently going to a yoga class at least twice a week. I am sad to report the last time I went to a class was before I started at the CancerCare Center, in ND!! I could do it at home, like Payton, but I really enjoy being in a studio as I don't feel like I can disconnect and get as much out of it when I try at home. I am jealous that P (and now E) enjoy downward dog anytime they want ;) I need to find a class that is at a convenient time and on my work route- wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment