Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pizza!!

Pizza is a staple in our house (sadly for my waistline) so I couldn't resist this cute wooden pizza set for the boys. They actually played with one just like it last weekend at a restaurant so I was excited to get one of our own for 50% off! I divided up the pie for them to play with after dinner with good intentions of them keeping their slices separate so all was kept equal while I cleaned up the floor. They kept dropping pieces and getting upset so after my third or forth trip under the table I decided to move them to the playroom to continue their fun. Like most things lately it ended up in a screaming fit as Evan wanted to hoard it all for himself :( Poor boys had to get it taken away for not playing nice with each other. The night went down hill from there and no toys were to be shared by any of them. We soon ran out of toys as they were all taken away and off to bed they went. I need to figure out how to deal with this phase, I just want to play with them with no fights---will that ever happen?? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment