Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take Two...

I have been saying lately that I haven't been good at taking pictures of the boys lined up like we did before....when it was easy. As of late, most pictures are blurry on the iPhone :( We decided to line the trips up this morning because I loved the way they looked in their cute green pants! The timing was perfect- they just enjoyed some blueberry muffins fresh from the oven after all. It didn't go so well- Riley was not in the mood.



 We tried more than these pictures give us credit- we kept giving them back their pumpkins after they were launched across the room and did some dancing and silly noises- nothing worked for the Ri-Guy. I then decided to give Riley some space (he usually is mad/frustrated with Evan over something) and took Evan and Brody for a trip to Trader Joe's (the fearless flyer came in the mail this week and I had everything pumpkin on my mind!)



Fast forward to post-nap and we were off on a family walk. The boys were all chipper and even waited patiently while Dad went into an Estate Sale (he came out really excited about how much stuff there was and how much I would like it....and his purchases? An old yardstick (he has an obsession) and some other metal L-shaped ruler thing. I passed on taking a turn and we continued on our way.)

 We passed by a cute stone bench on the boulevard in front of someones house and decided to try our luck at a group shot again- we were even prepared with our camera. This time around was so much better :)

 Riley still didn't want to sit still for long but Big Bro Brod was trying his best to contain him for a few shots.


 Our boys are so stinkin cute!!!! (EPBR)



 Evan has started doing Riley's head-tilt trick, probably because he notices how much it makes us giggle :)


Brody and P- they have a lot of these special moments :)

I am pretty proud of how productive I was today, especially since I wasn't feeling so well (not sure why, just out of sorts). Fresh muffins for breakfast (plus an egg-mac for Ben), lentil/avocado/fresh corn salad for lunch (Evan wouldn't touch it) and homemade chili for dinner! We played a bit in our "new" extra playroom in the unfinished basement- which worked out nicely since I could start laundry and go through a few totes with my name on them while the boys explored the never-before-seen space and toys that had been packed away for a rainy day. (I was excited to see the totes full of cozy Fall sweaters and boots, favorite purses and my darn (1) brown brown suede pump I have been missing for months!!! So nice to have the pair again ;) ) I wasn't the only productive one (although it may come off that way since I am the one blogging- ha!), Ben cleaned up all the toys in the backyard, folded all the laundry I started, washed dishes I left behind, fed Brody lunch while the boys napped and I rested for a few, helped me go through mail, and made a second trip to the store for me so I could make our chili dinner tonight!

It was a good day. We are all tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment