Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

9/10 week comparison

Ben took this picture on Saturday before we went to a housewarming party, I am about 9.5 weeks and looking like I should already be in my 2nd trimester! Is it the trips or that my body knows what to do since it has been through it before?? My guess is probably a little bit of both.
Here is me at 10 weeks (I didn't have a 9wk pic) with Brody. I have vowed to not take a pic in the same outfit every week this time, it started getting to me last time around when the pink band on the pants kept getting wider and wider, and the zebra strips could barely cover my belly button by 30+ weeks! Who am I kidding, anything I take a pic in now will never fit me this time when I am am 30 weeks!!

I think it's funny that I don't have any belly pics or pics at all between 6 and 9 weeks with either pregnancy- I am too dang sick! I get right into "comfy" clothes when I get home from work and the last thing I want is Ben snapping my photo! By about 9 weeks he gets fed up and has me smile for the camera ;)



This is what I do to let Ben know I am done with the pics already!! Love you babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: