Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

11 weeks!

Ben made it home today to catch me before I shed my work clothes for the night, can you believe this belly at 11 weeks!?!!! So what's new? Hmmm, I am still feeling really nauseated :( I wish I could say that had improved, but hopefully some day! We had an US last Friday at Ben's work and they were all looking great, more baby like and less blob like! We were happy to see them all measuring the same size and their umbilical cords seem to be nicely spaced for the time being, each taking ownership of their own corner of the placenta. I am really too tired to add much more, but maybe this weekend... :) xo, Brooke

p.s. I am planning on teaching Ben how to blog so that he can help me keep this interesting! After 24 months of me uploading approx. 1, 523 albums of Brody to our Picasa site, he took it upon himself to upload his 1st album the other night, so I figure I better take full advantage and get him on here too, so stay tuned!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. awwww kisses to the babes in the belly!! xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and of course to the little guy already out of the belly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found you thru my blog! Can't wait to meet you in person. We need to set that up soon! I'd love for you to meet the rest of our family too! Eat, Eat, Eat girl and drink! No veggies unless smothered in bad stuff! Crazy isn't it? I had a hard time really grasping what a nutritionist was telling me. But it truly paid off with bigger babies and that is sooo key! You look adorable! And I hope you're feeling good.! I'll email you soon or feel free to email me anytime!

    ReplyDelete