Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 9 Update

It has been a long 2 weeks since our last Ultrasound appointment! The nausea kicked in pretty good (Ben has been SUPER HUSBAND and DADDY...I don't know how he has done it all, but I am so lucky to have him! <3 ) and I didn't know how I was going to make it, thank goodness for Zofran! My OB has me on it around the clock now and today was actually a pretty good day! We went in for our first official OB appointment and saw the 3 babes on the small office US machine, boy have they grown! We didn't get any pictures printed today since we are heading to Perinatology (high-risk OB) on Friday for an extensive US scan and an appt. with a Perinatoloist who will probably take over as my primary OB. We will post some pics after that :)

My sister Sam, her husband Adam and daughter Chloe were also here visiting the past 10 days, they also took great care of me!! I was literally a bump on a log most of the time, :( partly because I also got a stomach flu last week that was truly wretched!! So, YES, things are looking up!! We all miss them very much and loved the time we all had together.

Last Saturday was a very exciting day as we celebrated Brody's 2nd Birthday! (his bday was on 8/6) He is such a special boy and we keep telling him what a great big brother he is going to be and that makes him very excited!

I don't have any official belly shots yet, give me a break- I've been sick!! but I will include a family pic and post more soon!
xoxo, Brooke


The kiddos (missing Tyson, boo!) on the waterfront: Brody, Ben, Me, Alex, Rachel, Adam, Sam, and Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment