Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More water please!

I have been working from home all day today as I was instructed to increase my fluid intake and have decreased activity today in order to stop the *contractions* I was having every time I stood up yesterday evening. Since they were not rhythmic and were brought on by a change in position I am hoping these small changes will help. I try to pack a lot into the shortened hours I am in the office these days and I have failed to make hydration a priority, not anymore!! Anything I can do to prevent permanent full restrictions I will do, promise!!

I have been able to get a lot done without the multiple distractions that arise in the office on any given day, but I thrive on those distractions and I am not ready to give them up yet :) I also need to find a lap desk or something, my laptop on a pillow on my lap is not cutting it for long hours, I need to find one of those trays/tables on wheels they use with hospital beds! Does anyone know if you can rent one or something??

Over the last week I have been researching stroller options (I am sold on the ABC Buggy from New Zealand) and making registries online, yes, multiple registries; it's only fitting right?? We are lucky to have things from Brody, hand-me-downs and loaners from great friends (thank you!!!) and even some scores from a garage sale I went to that was from BBB triplets as well, that was fun! I really feel like we haven't done much to prepare yet though, I think in the back of our mind we know that we just need a place to put them when they come and the rest will fall into place ;) I am now 20 weeks and OVER half way there! There is no painting of the nursery yet because our house is up for sale and we are not sure if we will still be in here when the babes come....yes, we are crazy for trying to sell right now!! (again, for multiple reasons ;) )

I promise I will post another pic soon, I have definitely "popped" recently. One of the nurses at work asked me if I grew another baby over the weekend when I showed up Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment