Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

17 Weeks....then and now!

17 weeks with Mr. Brody (thinking I was HUGE!!!)...


17 weeks with the Trips!! Now, I know I said I would never take a picture in these pants again...but I have found that they are already nice and stretched out for me! Just what I need right about now ;) We had an appointment with our Peri Dr yesterday and she said my uterus will probably be measuring full-term by 20 weeks - yikes!! The almost 3 hour long ultrasound appointment was very positive with all of the boys measuring the same size and looking good! We looked closely at their hearts, spine, skeletal system, abdominal organs, and all that good stuff - it was a marathon appointment for sure! Now we will go in every other week for a scan to look for any signs of trip to trip transfusion - please pray we will bypass that all together. She said if we continue to do this well over the next month she will be optimistic that our 2nd half will be just as good - that was inspiring :)
 
Hopefully I can hide behind these stripes for quite some time, teehee.

As for Mom, I am doing good. I am now off the Zofran for nausea, yahoo!!! But a fun new side affect has surfaced - acid reflux - YUCKY!! I am taking Zantac for now which is helping. The Doc advised me to lighten my load as I have been having a couple of side affects that she does not want to see progress this early and could cause bedrest, double yikes!! So, in order to preserve myself I am trying to work from home when the opportunity arises and shorten my days when possible. We have been very blessed to have Grandma Sharon out here for the last week taking great care of the 3 B's. I don't have to lift a finger and I am very well fed, we will be so sad to see her go tomorrow!! Brody is especially going to miss their time together, they have had sooo much fun all week long!

Thanks again for all the well wishes, they really help! 

- Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Great report from the Doc! You've got lots of prayers coming your way! Now....take care of yourself! Love, Grandpa and Grandma W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww xoxoxoxo kissada belly!

    ReplyDelete