Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/3/10: 21 Week US



We had our 21 week US that included a growth scan this week, all the boys are looking great!! Baby A is still the biggest and he weighed in at 1 lb 1 oz!! Babies B and C were not far behind and 15 oz and 14oz. The scans are getting quite entertaining- there are limbs everywhere!! For a bit Baby B was sitting on Baby B's head, it was cute to say the least. Mama has also been doing quite well, just the sames aches and pains as before~ completely manageable though! At the appointment they also enrolled me in the pre-term labor program. I will now be having weekly phone consults with a nurse to make sure I am not having any regular contractions or new/different symptoms that should be discussed in between my routine US and Dr. appointment that I have every-other-week.

It is hard to believe that my next scheduled appointment will be at 23 weeks...just one week before our 1st big milestone, 24 weeks!! I guess they call 24 weeks "viability" as there is a 50% chance that if something happened and the boys came early they would have a 50% survival rate. 28 weeks (Christmas) is then our next goal and every week after that will make us very, very happy!! The plan is for me to hold on tight between between Thanksgiving and Christmas as this is our most crucial time, so you can expect to find me more "down" than "up" during this time. On-line shopping on Cyber Monday will definitely be my attack for the Holiday this year :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We are loving these US pictures you are getting every other week! All the reports sound great! See you soon! Chari & David

    ReplyDelete