Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Shower

3 lil' monkeys!! We can hardly wait ;)
There was a delicious spread catered that included a special meal just for me to help me reach my daily protein goal!! SO SWEET..and YUMMY!! I have really been craving a good steak lately too, posting this picture is making me drool :)
Of course we had to play the the "guess the poo" game...I usually do awful at this game, but being so close to Halloween and my restriction-less diet- I won!! I named 8 out of 10 candy bar "poos" correctly.
Yep, I didn't even wait to sit down to sample the cake ;)

I know I have said this before, but I have the BEST work family!!! It was decided to have the shower earlier than one carrying a singleton would typically have, as they didn't want to end up having a shower that I couldn't attend. The girls transformed our empty treatment vault into a Baby Shower for 3!! We got royally spoiled with great food, company and gifts! Everyone really went above and beyond, Ben and I are so thankful for their generosity. We have many young babes and kids within our clinic, and almost a handful more on the way! We are seriously contemplating converting this empty vault into a daycare center :)

We never got a group shot at the shower, but here is a bunch of us at Dr. Wynne's 2010 Halloween Party (one not to be missed!!):



Like I said, the BEST work family!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: