Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

This was from our 5th Anniversary in 2008~ just a few weeks away from welcoming the sweetest little boy into our family!
A couple of blondies loving life :)





These last 3 pics are from our 7th anniversary in 2010. We had just found out that we were pregnant again! We were probably discussing girl names over the delicious nachos at Matador (we never made it back to enjoy them again before we left Portland, we still drool over the thought of those amazing nummies!!) since I was convinced I was going to get the little girl I was longing for. Boy were we in for a shocker!! In a couple of weeks we would find out that our lives would be forever changed and blessed beyond belief with triplets. It is still amazing to us the way our worlds were completely rocked and the emotional rollercoaster we have endured ever since, waaay too much to reflect on in the few silent minutes I have right now.

So, Happy Anniversary to my love! We have been through so much together and I think we have proved that we are a great team. It hasn't always been easy and lately it seems like we have been tested waaaay to much, but we always pull through and maybe even get a little stronger :) Thanks for a wonderful 8 years and I look forward to what the next year will have in store for us~ xoxooxo

Love you babe! (sorry the collage didn't "save" in the order I picked but I don't have the time to try and fix it now, haha ;) )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment