Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Keeping Busy


The trips all geared up and ready to go visit G&G Waind for the day. Look at their cute bear booties (thanks M&T!)

The extra hands are always appreciated!!

A paparazzi moment ;) (Aunt Carol, Gma Sharon, Aunt Bev, G-Aunt Velma, and Jean, G-Gma Elsie is missing from the pic)

EPR cooing for the crowd

Evan and Riley love the bumpo's the most- they are getting SO BIG!!

R

P

E

I have found that using chairs to feed the boys in has helped dramatically! They sometimes take down the entire bottle without dropping it once and other times I am constantly propping them back up. Maybe the incline is just right to help with their reflux? I'm not sure for sure, but it is a win-win for all. They are all still taking the prevacid tabs for the reflux but I am also hoping that they are outgrowing it as well- how will I know for sure? I would love to take them off the meds but I am REALLY scared of what might happen if they still need it, I am not quite ready to test those waters just yet.

ERP getting ready for their bedtime bottle at G&G Wainds

PER, Riley is always trying to rollover and he has been successful a couple of times already. Evan hasn't made it all the way over just yet, and Payton hasn't quite got the urge. I got these cute onesies from a triplet's mom in Portland garage sale when I had just found out that I was also having BBB trips (going to miss your sales and your advice, Lisa!) I wish I would have been able to say goodbye to all the wonderful MOMs I met (and didn't meet) from the multiples group in Portland- time just got away from us with all the craziness our last weeks were filled with. I would love to make it to one of their events in the future and am happy to still be able to stay in touch with them through some great blogs ;) Anyone know if Minot has multiples group?? I did meet a mom of triplets at the mall one day and forgot to ask, she had one of the trips with her- a beautiful teenage girl! It was so random to run into them!

Brody is doing great as well and is LOVING all of the attention of so many! Gma S comes over every chance she gets to help us out and B loves it when she takes him to the golf course to visit Gpa Steve, she is getting some good vids on her phone and I think we have a tiger woods in the making! B also loves to hang out with Uncle T and Auntie B~ he is always looking for them and wants to go give them hugs <3 Cousins Katie and Kim help out lots with Brody and the trips and Cousin Steve already has a soft spot in his heart for Brody too :) It is a BLESSING to be surrounded by family during these difficult times. Brody gets to go to Gma Chari's during the week and loves his cousin Drey....we can't wait for this city stuff to settle down so that Gpa D is a normal sight for all of us (loooong days at the office 7 days a week dealing with flood issues).

The work on my mom's house is in full swing and I hope to get some pics today so I can do some blog posts to document the process.


1 comment:

  1. Love love love the pictures!! I'll always be the one to tell you if they aren't posting right! ;)
    Kiss those boys for me. I miss them so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete