Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Volunteers Needed

I saw pictures last night on Ben's phone of all the work that was done on the house yesterday and it made me so optimistic! Now I am here today knocking down drywall and pulling out nails and I am feeling more hopeless than optimistic. Are we crazy to think that we could possibly call this home before the harsh winter sets in?? Ben tells me to focus on one piece at a time and not to dwell on the big picture. My break is over now :) will try and post more pics later. (And also fix the pics from the earlier post which my sister pointed out weren't working almost immediately, love you Sam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment