Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weeping!

It was nice to have Ben come home for lunch today, it's that easy to do when you work in a small town! How much things have changed for us :) I was able to get all 3 boys down for their nap and we had a few minutes to relax so I turned on "Making Room for Multiples" a show on TLC. Bad mistake! It was a show following a couple having triplets and boy did it get to me. I guess I am not ready to watch those shows unless I am in the mood to cry. Seeing the mom get so emotional about the c-section and the NICU stay brought back so many emotions. It seems like soooooo long ago that we were making the multiple daily trips to the NICU in Portland. I miss those Dr's and RN's lots! I bet I never thought I would say that :) As hard as our numerous hospital stays were for me and all 4 of our boys, we were blessed to meet some really special people. I can't wait to get some new pics to send to the units so they can see how big our boys are now. I will have official weights to report in a couple weeks when we take the trips in to meet their new pedi for their 6 month well child check up, SIX MONTHS!! I just can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment