Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

BEP and JD :)



Wow. We had an AMAZING time last night!! The Black Eyed Peas put on a great performance! I have to say, Fergie was so beautiful in person! And of course we all know my feelings about Joshie (as I like to a call him- haha!) and he is also even better looking in person, ahhhhh, swoon. The city of Minot and all of us "flood victims" are so lucky for their generosity during this time (all proceeds went to minotrising.org from the concert). And of course Will I Am, Taboo and Apple were great too and it is really touching the way they supported our city as well! We missed our friends in the Charles Newman Band do the opening show since we were meeting the BEPs, but I heard they did great and we waved and took a pic of them before going on:


I haven't blogged about what I have been working on lately because we are not ready to debut it (a company name first would help ;) ) BUT, I am working on a very special project for women with breast cancer. I knew that Fergie really supported the cause and thought I had to put myself out there and tell her what I was up to- when else would I get a chance like this?? So, I brought my contact card with to the meet and greet that we got to take part in. It's all my personal information (email, phone, blog) since the business doesn't have a name yet, but I gave it to Josh and told him really quick what I was working on and that I would love to tell Fergie more about it. He said it sounded great and he put my card in his wallet :) What will happen with that- who knows, but I had to try! If anything he will look at this blog and wonder what this crazy lady is doing blogging about him and how does she find the time with triplets and a 3 year old!! hehe. I didn't get as much time to talk to Fergie when we took a picture with the BEP, it was getting late and it was pretty rushed. I did blurt out something to her and told her that I gave my information to Josh. She said she loves stuff like "that" so we will see. (I can't wait to tell everyone about what I am a part of- it's just not time yet!) So here I am, almost 24 hrs later and still waiting for Josh to call me!! HAHA, just kidding...not really...oh but I am :)

So, like I was saying- last night was AMAZING! It was wonderful to see so many old friends and to just be carefree and DANCE! My feet hurt today but I had the best time. Yes, we are a bit tired today, no babies letting us sleep in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment