Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Challenge accepted!!

I was recently asked to get off the couch, turn off Judge Judy and put down the bon-bons (none of which I do ;) ) and get to posting pictures on the blog! Well Otto- you got it! :)

This playful note got me to thinking- could I do one post a day for 365 days? I have seen other blogs that have done it and I am (I think!) up for it! I am not saying that everyday will have a thoughtful post or meaningful picture, heck it might just be a picture I take on my iPhone and send to the blog without a message at all, but I am going to give it a try.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, OTTO!!! I spend many hours stalking this blog. xoxo And as far as it goes for me to blog...hmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited! I love looking in on your amazing family. I look forward to reading on for the next 365 days about those adorable boys. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been and IS a story worth telling! Amazing progress with the boys in the last 8 months! We will be following the blog!

    ReplyDelete