Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I do it!!

That's what the boys would be saying if they could form sentences :) Tonight they had their dessert (fruit and veggie pouches) while holding and sucking all by themselves! I am sure they could have been doing this for awhile, I just finally got smart enough to let them try. I love it when they impress me like this. The appetites have been out of control lately and I love it! I took Payton in for his recheck today and he has gained 2 pounds since he was in the hospital. He is at 18 pounds 5 ounces so he still has a ways to go to get on the growth chart but we are really happy with his progress. We will continue to make sure he heads upward and hopefully get rid of his "failure to thrive" status, what an ugly label!!

No comments:

Post a Comment