Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sweetest Things

Warning: if you don't think messy kid faces are cute- this post is not for you!

Brody had the sweetest dinner time chatter as he ate all of his spaghetti tonight- it melted my heart and earned him a bowl of ice cream for dessert! I wish I would have been recording him as he told me things like:

- Mom, you need to go to the store and buy the book "Llama Lama loves his Mama" because I'm not mad at my Mama like Llama :)

- I love my Daddy when he walks me to the mailbox

- I love my Mommy when she finishes her dinner all gone

- I always love my baby brothers

- I love my Mommy ...., like I said- wish I would have had a recorder because he said so much cute stuff! Now my tired brain has forgotten :(

 

Good stuff!!!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment