Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Triplet Moms Rock!

....well, all MOMs rock- but I think it's time to give some shout-outs to some of my fellow triplet mommies who inspire me :) I have decided (since I didn't take one picture today to post about!) that I will randomly post about some amazing women I have been fortunate to "meet" (some in person, some virtually) since I (we) started this crazy little journey.

Tonight I introduce you to my friend C and her family found over at The Three Legged Race. Christina and Justin are absolutely adorable parents of triplets Zoe, Oliver and Quinn. These babes brighten many of my days! Christina takes beautiful pictures that she shares in our little "triplet mommie world" and on her blog. This Mama is sweet, kind, caring, sensitive, witty, creative, and all that good stuff and I feel blessed to know her!

Creative, yes she is! Check out her Etsy shop: paperfingers and you will know what I mean :)

Thanks Christina, for sharing your world with us all-- I fell in love with your blog (and you!) while I was on bed-rest myself and you were still trucking along, inspiring me always.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I agree, she is very sweet. And thank goodness for the online world, I don't know how I could have survived the boys' infancy without other triplet moms who had been through it before!

    ReplyDelete