Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Borrowed time??

I am in shock that after 2 lengthy submissions to the murky bottom of lake metigoshe, my iPhone is back in service! I did the recommended 48 hours in rice and it surprisingly (or not?) worked. I have heard that sometimes phones will come back for brief period before shutting down completely, I hope that isn't the case for me but will make sure I sync everything to iCloud tomorrow just in case this phone is working on borrowed time!

It's 7:45pm and all of us Wainds here are ready for b.e.d. The sun wiped us out this weekend- but it was worth it! Can't wait to upload the pictures from the weekend to share- pretty sure we got some that will be too cute for words :)

Here is one of the pictures I took before throwing my phone into the water after being startled by B's attempt to cast the line himself- I thought the hook was coming straight for my eye!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe it is still working after being at the bottom of the lake, twice! Thanks for the reminder about syncing my phone - don't want to run out of memory this week. Our boys will be here Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you everyday Brooke for writing this blog. I love seeing how everyone is doing. I think that you have one of the nicest families I have ever met. I know there are times you have been thru hell. Like with the brown volcanoes and many others before that. But you have the sweetest boys, who adore you, including a big boy ha. And I so admire your continued strength and ability to be wonderful parents and also be so talented in your career. you have such a patient, relaxing and fun personality,and I am so happy that you are able to move back to where you felt the happiest. If I could model myself after any young family it would be you and Ben. When your dad Chris was here helping to clean out your house in the beginning we were talking about how we both agreed that you and Ben are the best parents! I hope repacking everything isnt totally sucking for the millionth time. Have a great week! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete