Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Love You Too!!

What a busy day! I am wiped, my feet and body are sore- but my spirit is high :) I have been an unpacking machine today, after directing the traffic of the 4 young movers who did a great job today (even suckered one of them into putting together an ikea purchase, ha!) The 4 boys all went to Brody's old day-school today and they did great. They drank out of different sippy-cups, ate at toddler tables, slept on mats, and played tons! They only took one nap (gasp!) and are going to do it all again tomorrow. Brody was in heaven with his old buds and teachers and is out like a log now. I ended the night unpacking a box and found a sweet note and gift to remember my Mama by- she must have snuck it in while she was helping us pack- love you too, Mom!! We have endless unpacking and organizing in front of us but made a huge dent in it today- time to get some rest since I haven't even looked at the boxes in the master bedroom and have to find an outfit appropriate to wear to work for a couple hours tomorrow and I don't think yoga pants are going to cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment