Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goodbye I

I had the privilege of working with this fabulous crew (not all pictured!) at the cancer center here in Minot. It was a short stint, but we had a great time, did good things and they are growing into an EXPANDED, GREAT, comprehensive facility!! They know how to take care of their patients and do the community well. I will forever be grateful for my time spent here and look forward to hearing about their growth and successes :) Thank you Trinity Health CancerCare Center- for an amazing opportunity and time I will always cherish!!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog--it could be raw material for a "truth is stranger than fiction" book! Hard to believe all you've been through. I wish you best of luck-- and thank you for all you did for the CancerCenter in a short time!

    ReplyDelete