Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cousin Lovin

Brody and Dreyden playing in the g'rents backyard during the garage sale festivities. Brody had a sleepover at Drey's house and they have already planned for Dreyden's next night stay over here...these boys are going to miss each other :(

Payton loves his old chair- but only when his baby cousin is it, stinker!!

Apparently Evan was being very sweet and gentle and it was Payton being the rough housing wild one!!
This picture looks silly, I wasn't present for it, but I think I heard P was examining too close and poking Sloane in her face. Poor girl, an older bro and a slew of boy cousins...she will at least be one tough cookie ;)
I swear, we don't let them pick on her all the time! Is Riley gripping her hair??
Sweet Evan came to hold her hand :) Look at Sloane's cheeks, what a cute chunky monkey!

Sloane thanking Evan for chasing his brothers away
Sloane is not to sure about Payton coming back for some more....

The boys just all love her so much!!

 

Side note: I have to document that I was not here for these pictures, they were emailed to me...but I can joke about the so-called/looking-torture because Sloane's 'rents know that she was not harmed during these photos and she is a much loved baby-cousin!!

 

Side note II: thank goodness the weekend of garage sale festivities is over (hard work!) and even better, we made some decent $$ that should cover gas and hotel stays on our venture out West, score. I feel so sneaky in reserving our hotel rooms- even though I am getting suites they still say that we have too many occupants and due to fire cod we can't have 3 pack-n-plays in the room- ha! Try and stop me :) I am quite excited to document the journey, hoping to capture all of the details, good and bad, and hope the bits and pieces don't get forgotten due to tiredness (no promises though).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment