Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 19, 2012

All for the them :)

We do what we can, everyday, for these precious smiles, looks and silliness.....yes, dirty faces and all- they are perfect in our eyes!!

 Brody is not only happy that he got a treat but was being amused by his silly little brothers

 Pretty sure Payton was trying to escape the grasp of his big bro

 Evan and Riley playing tug of war and enjoying it (it does happen!)

 Payton always cracks me up

 Evan and his tongue

 Evan showing off his muscles!

 Riley's nose

 Brody dancing for me

 Riley's nose, again

Evan looking just like Brody when he was a babe!

The boys are so busy these days that I have a hard time capturing anything on camera these days, I usually get frustrated because they all turn out blurry, eyes closed or someone starts screaming that I have stop all together. This weekend we stayed home for the most part so I got the camera out more than usual. They are memories of "normal" times in our house that we will all love to look back on someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment