Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Story time

This is from the other day after a fun bath upstairs, where all 4 boys fit in the tub (no pictures to share if that due to indecent exposure!) Evan and Riley were quite content reading from Brody's library. I think Evan stayed in Brody's bed for a good 30 minutes- which is about a lifetime in triplet-toddler world :) I still can't get the attention span of all three if them at once to sit while we read stories, I'm not too worried as I recall Brody being not that interested until he was close to 2 years old as well. I can't wait until all the boys want to crawl in bed together and cozy up with a few books!

No comments:

Post a Comment