Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We have so much to be thankful this year- look at these healthy growing boys!! We had a really nice day today. The first half was filled with football, cars, lattes, and some cooking of sweet potatoes (I will never stray from my mom's recipe except I use sweet potatoes and not yams). And yes, sister Sam- sweet potatoes are white and yams are orange ;) We had lots of family phone calls and texts and a perfect late afternoon/evening with friends at their home. The boys were so good half the time I didn't even know where they were! Every time I checked they were having fun and playing nice :) There were so many sweet people gathered together that I never had to worry. It was perfect. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment