Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

No case of the Mondays here!

I love it when I have a good day at work (which means feeling more productive than behind!) and then even being able to make it home in time to make a homemade meal for Brody and Ben :) The trips eat before I get home so they will be able to enjoy the spaghetti with extra veggies mixed (hidden) in the sauce for lunch tomorrow. The babes have no problem eating their veggies for the most part, but I am always proud when Brody eats something different than corn, green beans or carrots- tonight he got a full serving of butternut squash that I steamed and mashed into the red sauce. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment