Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Truckin right along...

The last week+ since my hospital adventure has been pretty uneventful, yay!! I had my 27 week appointment and everything looked good with boys which couldn't make us happier. My cervix is very "dynamic" and we watched it shorten down to 1.5cm during my contractions. Dr. L was just happy to see that I still have cervical length left, so the bed rest must be paying off. I can't believe next Thursday will be 28 weeks, Merry Christmas to us! We never thought 28 weeks would come, and here we are, just around the corner :) We will have a full growth scan on each triplet on Tuesday. Even though it's a long morning, we love see how much they have grown! We are hoping for an uneventful appointment so that we are sent home to enjoy our last Christmas as a family of 3 together in our home <3

Yesterday Ben started organizing clothes and gear in the soon-to-be-nursery. I helped from the bed that we still have in there :) We received some preemie clothes from J (The Pitts Trips), and we can't believe how small they are!! It was fun to go through all of the boxes of Brody's old clothes that we saved as well (I saved them in case my sis Becky ended up having a boy, because then we could trade since I was sure I would get my girl! But no, she now has 2 precious girls and we will have our brood of boys!)

We seem to be set on clothes (so we think...but how does one know??) and burp clothes, we are just looking for a few odds and ends that we hope to buy used and a few things on the registries that I have been watching Ebay for as well, it has been giving me something to do!

Does anyone have (we still need 2) any of these that they are ready to part with: Kiddopotamus Carseat Snuzzler thingies?

We are fortunate for all of the gifts and donations given to us by so many friends and families, we can't thank you enough!! We have 3 car seats, 3 cribs (just need 1 more mattress) and our stroller has been ordered!!!! (THANK YOU Nana and Papa Lippincott for our ABC quad/triple buggy~ we can't wait for it to arrive!! Check it out here: coolest contraption ever. The seats hold newborns - 4yrs old!! And it fits through all doorways!! And it collapses to fit in the trunk!! We are quite excited to cause a skeptical cruising around with it someday!)

Here is a pic of my nightly routine (notice iPad within arms reach):

No comments:

Post a Comment