Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy 28 Weeks to Us!!!

Hooray!! We made it!! Now, bring on January 6th when we will be 30 weeks!!

Hypes and Gripes.....

Hype:
1. 28 Weeks!!!
2. No stretch marks yet!!
3. Loving Husband, Son, Family, and Friends~ couldn't do this without you!
4.
5.

Gripes:
1. Low-Carb diet, Booooo!! Much harder for a pregnant lady than I could EVER imagine!
2. Heart.BURN
3. SQUISHED bladder
4. Cold feet/shins in the shower (the belly blocks all the water!!)
5. 5-point-turn rollovers :( Oh, so painful
6. Bed Rest aches and pains, it really isn't fun...at all

I was going to stop at 5, although I could go on to 20 :)

xoxo, B

2 comments:

  1. Happy 28 weeks! Thanks for sharing your blog link with me, I am now a "follower". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping the BBB's in our prayers tonight!

    ReplyDelete