Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Still holding on!

It's all still a little too fresh to go through all the details, but I am still baking these babes! I am off the evil, EVIL Mag Sulfate, thank goodness. The contractions are being kept to 6 or less an hour with pills around the clock. Since I started dilating when I was admitted on Thursday, I am here to stay. We now just look at everyday as a blessing and pray that we can keep hanging on. I guess every day they stay in Mommy is worth 3 days in the NICU, so putting in the time here now is the best for all.

Xoxo, Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus! Though I've been following along with from the beginning, not sure if I've posted, so just want you to know I continue to pray daily for you and your babes! Maybe you'll have Oregon's New years Baby(s)!! Though in all reality, I hope they wait longer. Happy to hear all is well~keep BELIEVEING! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an awesome job, you've held them for so long, at least you are out of the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!....glad to hear those three little boys are still cooking ;0) Take this time for yourself...relax, soak up the sunshine (stay warm though cause its cold outside), read a book, watch your favorite movie. Your in my thoughts and prayers...hopefully your not in to much pain.

    ReplyDelete