Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Payton's PT Update


This sweetie had another outpatient physical therapy appointment today and did much better. I think he was more comfortable with the environment and Nancy's laugh :) She was perplexed a few times again...why is he so burpy and gassy all the time? It's like he wants to o more but doesn't have the confidence or something doesn't just feel right?? Hmmmn.... She was happy to see that his "lean to the right" was much improved- yaya! I think his time will come and he will catch up soon. I cringed when she mentioned thickening his feed again (can we say Simply Thick!! Ugh, not in this house!!) But she meant just rice cereal or something to help keep his milk down (he doesn't spit up though, just burps all the time and she thought she could hear/feel stuff coming up- and he hadn't ate for 3 hours) and maybe make him more comfortable...I struggle with this though, I can never find the right mixture or the right nipple to make it work- any tips? Please let me know!



Evan was still napping but these two were making me laugh while Riley was steamrolling Payton, just like he use to do in my belly! Little squirrelly guy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: