Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lil Helper

Brody is such a great helper! Even though things often take longer when he insists on participating or "do it myself", I wouldn't have it any other way. The joy he gets from helping mom or dad is so cool! It took me a while to catch on that just because he wants to do something, like make bottles for the babies, I don't have to say no which is my first instinct- but instead break down the job and let him do a part of the job to make him feel included, like put the annoying blue-vent-contraption into the 12 bottles I just made:


Brody is also great at getting the jelly out of the fridge, pushing the buttons on the microwave, picking out his pajamas, putting paci's in the babies mouth, singing lullabies to the trips, and me favorites- putting dirty diapers into the diaper genie and dirty clothes into the clothes hamper!!

p.s. check out Brody's shirt- GO LIONS, GO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that smile and those sparkling eyes are so totally worth a million bucks! Though I usually just read and run, no way could I not say something about this priceless expression on Brody's face :) What a BIG BOY! So happy you're all settling in back there. Oregon is finally getting some much needed rain! As always, I very much look forward to your blogs posts and updates. Kinda feels like your little family is an extension of my own! ;) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete