Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Most expensive baby toy

I must have been having a moment of weakness when I shared my iPhone with Evan this weekend (it was probably the end of a loooonng day, ha!)-but sure, Brody plays with it all the time and did so as a baby as well, but letting the trips play with it?? Now that is just asking for trouble....or a missing phone. Evan's no dummy though, he caught on quick to the real thing and was not happy with a toy fake!

Hey- this makes some cool noises!!

and it is great to put in my mouth! (which lead mommy to take it away...)

Hey- this is a Cars phone, where's my iPhone??

This doesn't taste as good either!!!

I think I will just take this paci instead...

Oh ya....much better :)

1 comment: