Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

We call it a rodeooooo!!

When you live in a small town you have to take advantage of the extracurricular activities that come to town (like the hostfest), in this case- the rodeo!! Uncle Ty and Ben decided to dress the part, I seriously can't stop laughing!!

I know this has nothing to do with triplets but when I promise to post 1 time a day for 365 days well, this is what you get!

p.s. We left the trips in their pj's with gma and gpa Waind, and Brody has special desserts to share with them after the trips go to bed- good times for all! Well, we will see- this rodeo kinda makes me nervous (hence me writing this and not watching what is really going on ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment