Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Surprise!!

 
 
 The trips got all dressed up for my 30th Birthday yesterday :)


 Brody was sooooo excited to give me a lightning mcqueen singing card with 5 gold-de-blooms in it!
 Such a sweetie!!!
 All done up to go out for a birthday dinner!!
 Me and Melissa at my SURPRISE party she helped Ben pull off!
 Love my family!!!!
Group shot of part of the GREAT night!!!

Well, Ben was able to pull off a huge surprise on me! And I HATE surprises- so, well done sweets! We went out for a yummy birthday dinner downtown at 10 North Main and I thought we were going to meet a few friends and family at the wine bar when he asked me to go next store first and get a picture taken at Otis&James Photography....Hmmmmn, OK, I guess. But when I was brought back to the studio (with paperwork in hand) I was shocked to see all these beautiful people here to celebrate my 30th with me! I have the best hubby, friends and family~ truly. It was a great night of laughing, cupcakes and libations :) I am so thankful to have each of them in my life...thank you babe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Ben!! Surprise birthday parties are AWESOME! Wish I could have been there! Love you tons! You're a special lady and an amazing sister (among other things of course)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete