Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

1st day down....

We woke up in our new pad this morning....it's going to take some getting use to! As Riley spent most of the day creeping around exploring the place I realized we might be in trouble pretty soon....triple trouble! My plan has always been to use the giant play yard (from their aunties) to corral them when this day came but I'm afraid there isn't room for it here! We will probably try it anyway but it may not leave much room for those of us that are upwardly mobile much room to get around. I then started thinking about baby proofing and that is going to be an even bigger challenge. With the lack of space in here the floor provides a lot of storage. I think I picked up the diaper stash about 1,000 times today after they pulled them all out of a bottom cubby. It will have to be a work in progress :)

We should be getting Internet tomorrow and I can post some pictures....hopefully this video of the boys getting their rhythm uploads correctly from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment