Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Scared....

...of what our future grocery bills are going to be! I could not keep the pancakes and bananas coming fast enough for these growing boys this morning.


We are converting to a more "big boy" schedule now that they are wanting more and more table food. Changing schedules is hard and I am hoping that tomorrow will be a better day! Schedules are both a blessing and a curse but the benefits far outweigh the occasional hiccups so we will continue on :)

All this table food makes for some MESSY boys! Bibs hardly keep their clothes clean and I have enough laundry to do already to worry about changing outfits just because they have some food smashed in to their pants, so just ignore the future pictures of filth, I am doing the best I can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment