Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

While Mom's Away….

the boys played!!!….Well, at least I think they did. I left the SLR camera home for Ben to use (and maybe to save some space in my bag) and of the 10 pictures he took while I was gone these are about the only 2 useable ones, oh well- he must have had his hands full ;)



Note to self: do not plan a trip away the weekend before Halloween so everyone is dead tired on Halloween!! We did push through the sleepiness and had a fun night parading our little dragons around town. Next year I will take my own advice; last night I told Brody he would get sick from eating too much candy and now guess who is sick from eating his candy today? Yep, me. But I have an excuse: three.teething.babies!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What is that red thing on one of the babies' heads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan has a hemangioma (buildup of blood vessels in the skin), it fades and eventually goes away by toddler years :)

    ReplyDelete