Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nanny needed!!

When I talk to most people about the lack of daycare and nanny services here in Minot they often ask why we don't just get an au pair? Why? Because we don't have a house, let alone a room to even offer them! I am sure we wouldn't pass the screening process with our current living situation.

We were fortunate to find a great nanny on care.com before we even moved home from PDX. The timing was perfect and everything worked out great! I was able to get settled and start working while remaining very flexible with our hectic schedule. Our current nanny is pregnant and will be phasing out over the next couple of months. She has been part time and a lifesaver many times over. We will miss her sooooo much! She is great with the boys and helps me keep them on the very important schedule that makes caring for 3 infants solo possible. I swear- it is possible! Don't let it scare you away ;) Brody goes to daycare so it's JUST the trips!

I am looking for someone who is caring, dependable, loving, flexible, easy-going, etc etc. It doesn't have to be full time, my work is flexible right now- if I did get full time help though I could work more....which may help me get through this trying, homeless time :) So- tell your friends! Help us out!

Oh, this picture has nothing to do with the post or nannying or anything....he is just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment