Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Moving Day

We spent most of the day moving...again...this time will hopefully be the last move before moving into a "home" of our own.

Brody LOVES his new trailer. He was along for the ride today and managed to unpack EVERY toy that I tried to neatly organize in his new room while he watched a movie in the other room. I didn't even clean them all up before we left, I just closed the door.

With our small FEMA trailer it looks a little something like this:


But, it is space of our own and we will make it cozy :) We aren't staying there tonight, we will do the final move tomorrow. Hopefully we can time the taking down and putting up of the cribs between a nap....here's to hoping!!

Tonight I will dream of the day when I get to open up my closet and see something like this:



Sweet dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment