Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Amber I

I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera in forever...and I found some gems tonight :) These were taken when I first got the boys' amber teething necklaces a couple weeks ago. The exposures and lighting aren't the best- but when you see the pics it won't matter!!








Seriously- how cute is this little man!!??!! I don't even care if these necklaces work or not, they add so much cuteness I am almost on overload! ;) Since I am now a "working mom" I have to spread the love since I am now stretched a bit thinner; that means you will only see these pics of Evan today. But believe me, I have more to share of the other littles!! Keeping it in fair birth order (they are going to get sick of that- aren't they??), I will post a few of Payton sporting his amber necklace tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment